Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Figaro

We used to have a cat named, Figaro. His mother was orange and he grew up with my family. He's probably the smartest cat we ever had. He would chase and capture big rats in the evening and he knows he's not allowed to eat anything that's not on the floor.

Unlike Nemo, he doesn't jump up on furniture and he doesn't pee on everything. I remember how he wakes me up every early morning because he wants to go out of the house. He would open my bedroom door and purr (loudly) beside my bed until I wake up to let him out. One time I unawarely locked my bedroom door and Figaro wasn't able to get in. We then found out he peed inside our bathroom. Smart kitty...

Figaro was really special, my dad's favorite. He has his own colar which contains somewhat triba marks. He sleeps inside the house and the family just adores him.

Then one time, he didn't come home. My dad looked for him all over our street, even asking our neighboors if he went to their backyard. But we just couldnt find him.. It was devastating, we had him for so long and he doesn't know how to feed himself. We always serve him. Poor cat...

It has been so long and I miss him... Wish your doing fine my dear Figaro.....

No comments: