Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missy

There's this cute white Persian in a pet shop in the city main which I pass everyday.

He looks so cute... My dad says he doesn't have any nose and that just adds to his appeal. But much to my dismay, I couldn't buy him because he's too expensive (P 5,000.00) so I just check on him every time I pass the store. Besides Nemo, my cat, wouldn't want anybody grabbing attention from him.

I named him Missy though I have no idea if he's a he or a she. He's Missy "period".

My mama and papa thinks he's very lonely locked up in a cage all day. Cats shouldn't be caged and/or leashed. Its not their nature... Besides, his different from all the rest of the cats. There's not a lot of Persian in a tropical cuntry.

So to ease his loneliness Isay Hi to my Missy every morning and afternoon. He would acknowledge me with a cute meow....

I passed the same store just this morning and I noticed my Missy disappeared. Apparently, somebody already bought him. I was pleased to hear this. Good for Missy he doesn't have to be jailed up all day. I'm hoping his life is better now.

No comments: